Friday, July 27, 2007

Where's Able the Dancing Dog?


Alyssa, who is apparently a fan of Able the Dancing Dog, wrote to ask where he will be performing. Unfortunately my reply was returned, so I thought I'd post it here.


Hi Alyssa,

So nice of you to ask about Able. You are right, we won't be at State Fair this
year. Able has two pending/unconfirmed appearences scheduled. One is at the
Companion's Rest Pet Fair (on 27th and Cold Spring) on August 19 and the other
is at Bark in the Park (at Washington Prk) on August 12.

If you like I'll email you if those are confirmed. I will also post them on my
blog.

Amy Ammen

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Thanks! I don't know why you couldn't reply to me, but I'm glad you posted! I've never seen Able in person but I can just tell that he's (she's?) awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home